Should I move on?

There is this guy I met on a date site. He is really nice and respectful of me and really likes me. I'm not sure I feel the same way about him, he is not my type really at all so I don't want to lead him on. I wanted to give him a chance though. Most days we talk but he asked for my number and I told him I definitely don't give out my number online. He asked if I trusted him but I don't give out my number.

On social media, he kept trying to videochat me really late one night and I said I had been in bed for an hour already and that it was late. I told him to send me a video message saying hi. He ended up sending me a quick 4 second video of him just looking at the camera. I was disappointed so he said he wants me to send one saying hi but I don't want to. Should I just move on?

Favorite Answer

Just be honest, tell him how wonderful he is but you just don't feel that necessary spark between the two of you. Yes he'll be hurt by it but it's better than wasting both your time when you could be with someone you genuinely like.

• ?

So you're talking each other half to death and he hasn't asked you out at all?  Men these days sure are stupid

• ?

He's not very good about following directions, not sure up to you. 

If you don’t like him, and don’t want to lead him on... then why are you leading him on?!