Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I move on?

There is this guy I met on a date site. He is really nice and respectful of me and really likes me. I'm not sure I feel the same way about him, he is not my type really at all so I don't want to lead him on. I wanted to give him a chance though. Most days we talk but he asked for my number and I told him I definitely don't give out my number online. He asked if I trusted him but I don't give out my number.

On social media, he kept trying to videochat me really late one night and I said I had been in bed for an hour already and that it was late. I told him to send me a video message saying hi. He ended up sending me a quick 4 second video of him just looking at the camera. I was disappointed so he said he wants me to send one saying hi but I don't want to. Should I just move on?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Just be honest, tell him how wonderful he is but you just don't feel that necessary spark between the two of you. Yes he'll be hurt by it but it's better than wasting both your time when you could be with someone you genuinely like.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So you're talking each other half to death and he hasn't asked you out at all?  Men these days sure are stupid

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

He's not very good about following directions, not sure up to you. 

• 1 month ago

If you don’t like him, and don’t want to lead him on... then why are you leading him on?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.