Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Would you hack someone's account on YA because you disagree with their opinions?

Assuming you have the skills to do so. I'm not talking about obviously unacceptable questions like violence or perverted questions like pedo for example.  I'm talking about just difference of opinions or difference of philosophy or things like that. I'm not even talking about a racism because it's so common that you have to hack about 60% of the people here. 

No, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No. I wouldn't do that. I could better dedicate the time to something else. 

no and that would be illegal

What a ludicrous waste of time and effort that would be.

No.  Why would I do that?

It is perfectly normal for people to have different opinions and they have every right to do so and also to talk/write about it.

No.  I actually think posting here at all is a guilty pleasure, and indulging in hacking would be a further waste of time apart from any ethical considerations pertaining to the user.