Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is it wrong if I like to watch people die and should I get help?

I am a 13 year old girl and I started  liking gore and looking at videos of people dying at 12 I tried to stop but it addicting idk if its really bad if I like this stuff and I'm scared to tell anyone because I'm ashamed and embarrassed should tell someone.

Women seem to be sadists. The enjoy watching others suffer.  They get pleasure from making other people feel bad and feel pain.

• ?

Alll you have to do is watch the nightly news and you'll usually see the same thing.

Tell your parents 

Yes. Just stop doing it - that stuff is incredibly harmful, especially at your age.