Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

If you were US prez, what would be your first order of business?

Attachment image

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would get rid of the electoral college for the popular vote. I would have term limits in Congress and Senate. Salaries and benefits of both Congress and the Senate would be voted on by the people and would commensurate. I would get rid of both International and national lobbyist for corporations.

• 2 months ago

first fire all of the liberal democrats in the place, and make people have to work again to earn a living. I would move all the jobs back on American soil and remove them from china, in fact I would break relations with china complete after I get asians grips off of our balls. I would rebuild the world trade centers. I would remove troops from Afghanistan and find alternative fuel.

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

first sack all the reps who do nothing , get rid of the dead wood , then improve the economy and make america mind there own business .

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think I would concentrate more on Infrastructure more than anything else. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I would order drone strikes on the Federal Reserve 

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Give the U.K. back all the money you charged us for WW2.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A compete forensic accounting audit of the national budget a la Charles Grodin in the movie 'Dave'. 

• 2 months ago

Have the DOJ investigate the finances of every member of Congress and make it public.

• bluto
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Install a stripper pole in the Oval Office.

• 2 months ago

Id re-open Alcatraz.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.