Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

If you were US prez, what would be your first order of business?

I would get rid of the electoral college for the popular vote. I would have term limits in Congress and Senate. Salaries and benefits of both Congress and the Senate would be voted on by the people and would commensurate. I would get rid of both International and national lobbyist for corporations.

first fire all of the liberal democrats in the place, and make people have to work again to earn a living. I would move all the jobs back on American soil and remove them from china, in fact I would break relations with china complete after I get asians grips off of our balls. I would rebuild the world trade centers. I would remove troops from Afghanistan and find alternative fuel.

• garry

first sack all the reps who do nothing , get rid of the dead wood , then improve the economy and make america mind there own business .

• kswck2

I think I would concentrate more on Infrastructure more than anything else. 

I would order drone strikes on the Federal Reserve 

• F

Give the U.K. back all the money you charged us for WW2.

• Foofa

A compete forensic accounting audit of the national budget a la Charles Grodin in the movie 'Dave'. 

Have the DOJ investigate the finances of every member of Congress and make it public.

• bluto

Install a stripper pole in the Oval Office.

Id re-open Alcatraz.