Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which headphone is better the Beats EP wired or the Sennheiser HD400S?

I am looking for a good set of headphones for music listening, watching movies and occasional skype and conference calls. Also is the Sony MDR- ZX310AP a good choice? Considering one of these three just not sure which is better and would be more comfortable for a few hours used saw mixed review both the beats and Sennheiser

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I only buy headphones made by Sennheiser or AKG. These are the two best manufacturers of dynamic headphones. AKG is renowned for accuracy and they are worn by studio engineers.  My budget does not allow me to buy an electrostatic headphone as they generally cost about a thousand bucks but people who have listened through electrostatic headphones such as the Stax have sworn that they sound really good. 

• 2 months ago

Not beats, they are junk & you are just buying the logo; techno-bling.

Have a look at the Sony MDR-7506 for wired headphones - pretty much the best that have ever been made, at any price.

Extremely comfortable, ultimate quality and very well made - they even come with a parts list for servicing. And not all that expensive, about the same as the beats you mention.

• 2 months ago

Either Sennheiser or Sony.  

Beats are poorly made and terribly overpriced. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.