Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Is it weird to go to a bar alone and order a non-alcoholic drink?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Why go to a bar and order a non-alcoholic drink? Stay away from bars. Go to a restaurant instead.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think so. I had an acquaintance who did that every week. He was a recovering alcoholic and would go into a bar and order a virgin Bloody Mary, to prove he could resist alcohol.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No it's not weird. Some people may find it weird but I've known people to do it regularly because they like socializing. One or two people might say “why not?” when you say no to their offer of a drink, but who cares.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not really. Its okay to just want the feel of drinking and going out without the alcohol being involved. Unless if you're addicted to drinking then you should probably avoid it that might be triggering to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • blank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not at all.                                                      

• Herve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Only if you're an insecure twenty-something.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What a waste of money. 

• 1 month ago

Maybe. So what?

• 1 month ago

I don't think so. I had an acquaintance who did that every week. He was a recovering alcoholic and would go into a bar and order a virgin Bloody Mary, to prove he could resist alcohol.

• 1 month ago

Nothing weird about it, no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.