Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

I think members of the GOP assassinated Ruth Ginsburg. They didn't want a Democrat to replace her. Do you agree?

• Archer

So you "assassinate some one and they won't be replaced is what you think is some form of logic.

• RICK

Agree, not with her medical history and age

However I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true

All things are local.

Considering her age and medical history, I see no reason not to believe that she died of natural causes.

Now that you have spoken up this way, I categorize what you think in the dumpster. And I'm a lib ... lol.

She was older than dirt 

• Ya, and we are going to colonize mars, f'kn shoot me dead,please, I beg ,I beg!