Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How to be more a Approachable to men ?

I’m tall have a nice figure. Blonde hair blue eyes. I get told I’m pretty by strangers. Mostly older people. But guys just don’t approach me. I’m usually laughing and try to smile as much as I can. It puts me in a better mood. But guys just don’t approach me as much. 

I’m 5’8 118 pounds and early 20s. 

How about you start talking to guys you like? 

• ?

You are above average height but not so tall that guys would find you intimidating. They actually say that 90% of guys do not have the confidence to just walk up to a girl they like and say "Hi". May be you could be the to approach them?

I actually do not think that you are doing too much wrong. The fact that you are smiling and happy are really positive attributes. What you should focus on doing from this point is to be more talkative and open to making conversation. The best way of doing this is to ask open ended questions that will get people to reveal their personalities. That sort of approach is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting on a personal level. Furthermore, be sure to place an emphasis on listening. It is one thing to be able to converse but listening is another skills all together as it shows that you are receptive to what the other person is saying to you. 

I need more to go on to help you. (Don't take offense I'm trying to help) What's your BMI, age and do you dress modestly?