?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do both Democratic Men & Women believe in the idea of toxic masculinity...?

@ennui

That's a interesting answer coming from a person who's name (ennui) means apathy. Tell me, is there such a thing as Toxic Femininity?

@Anonymous

No, I'm not looking for affirmation to my question. This idea of toxic masculinity is a concept created and promoted buy those with a left or liberal-leaning belief system. So it seems logical to ask Democrats, both male and female, if they subscribe to this belief.

@Anonymous

And to answer your question as to whether male and female Mexicans are involved in the drug trade. My answer is yes when compared to other ethnic groups. The drug trade comes with High  Financial  Rewards .  And for poor people  like Mexicans they are willing to accept the risk for the great financial Rewards. That is why you will find more Mexicans then other racial or ethnic groups involved in the drug trade.

democrat men more until women start dating (serious) and even they don't want a beta male who can't do anything or be a provider.  

You tell us. You're the expert on how Dems and leftists think.  Well at least you think you are. Here I'll say yes they do because that's the only answer you wanted to hear. Do all Those Mexicans, male and female deal drugs, belong to gangs and are illegals? Ah let's lump everyone into one group. 

• ennui

It's not an idea. It's real. Teaching boys that it's not "manly" to have feelings (unless they're anger, or otherwise negative), or that they should behave in certain ways, is horseshit. The Medieval Ages are over. No need to raise up agressive males who'll go put swords and arrows into their enemies anymore. I have no idea if all Democratic people, both male and female, believe it's real or not. Plenty of us have lived with men that were raised like this, though. >> "ennui" means boredom, which is why I chose it. Usually, if I'm here, I'm bored... half watching a TV show, partially reading things on the internet, and answering a few questions here.