Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What do you consider a good GPA?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

High school curriculum is so dumbed-down that a student can get over a 3.0 gpa without putting too much effort into it. Heck, I graduated HS with a 3.2 and hardly did any homework in my junior and senior years. I'd say 3.5 or higher probably indicates some serious effort on behalf of the student. 

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

3.5 or better    .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is it high school regular or AP / Honors classes? College and if so what kind of 

course work? Are you also working in order to support family and/or offset cost? 

Are the classes taught entirely in your first/dominant language or are you ESL?

Sorry about all the questions but it helps me to better answer your question ok ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.