Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What do you consider a good GPA?

10                                             

• ?

High school curriculum is so dumbed-down that a student can get over a 3.0 gpa without putting too much effort into it. Heck, I graduated HS with a 3.2 and hardly did any homework in my junior and senior years. I'd say 3.5 or higher probably indicates some serious effort on behalf of the student. 

• Rick B

3.5 or better    .

Is it high school regular or AP / Honors classes? College and if so what kind of 

course work? Are you also working in order to support family and/or offset cost? 

Are the classes taught entirely in your first/dominant language or are you ESL?

Sorry about all the questions but it helps me to better answer your question ok ..