Does it seem like my crush likes me ?

I just need some opinions on my situation. This girl and i both work in a retail store. I am a cashier and she does order picks up. Basically pushes a cart around and picks up the items that people order online. I really do feel that she is interested in me, as we have talked some . Although, I get a lot of mixed signals from her. So today something werid happened. So normally she will walk pass with her cart and turn and look at me. Today she walked past did make any eye contact or look at me. About 20 minutes later she walked past again with her hair looking like she touched it up to look real nice and she said hi. Its werid because nothing was wrong with her hair before she changed it. Maybe she was feeling self conscious, idk ??/

• ?
    Favorite Answer

She wanted you to make the first move and since you didn't she went back and said Hi, to me she is interested but you need to be more aggressive or you'll lose her. 

OK, you've posted this 4 times, so just stop it already. You're trying to read some kind of special significance into meaningless, perfunctory behavior. If you're interested, strike up a conversation with her. You won't ever learn about human interaction without firsthand experience and sitting on the sidelines will get you nowhere.

Of course she is, but so what? If you are interested in her, what are you going to do about it? If you do nothing she'll give up on you and look elsewhere. Just suggest meeting up for a coffee after work, for example. Or engage her in conversation and since you won't be able to spend work time chatting, suggest meeting up after work or at the weekend. Ask where her favourite coffee shop is and suggest meeting there, for example. Suggest it rather than asking whether she wants to: "I'll meet you there at (whatever time/day) - she can give an alternative if she is unable to.

Good Luck!