larresa asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Why do I poop Everytime I eat ? ?

I’m 18 I started pooping Everytime I eat about some months ago , every meal I eat after 10 or 15 mins I poop which it is okay to poop but once you get to the point your pooping right after a meal it gets scary I talked to my doctor but she was very rude and she denied to see me because she said nothing is wrong with me and pooping after every single meal is normal it has got to the point I eat but I don’t eat as much as I use to , I also get really tired my doctor said I am over weight I’m 208 but I think it’s just my boobs ... what should I do I’m very scared 

Don't know. Eating breakfast stimulates urge to poop 45 minutes later. Can't say the same for every meal. 

• Andy C

Displacement.   It takes 3-5 days to pass what you eat, but eating stimulates peristalsis.