Why girls in public avoid me even if I don't pay attention to them?

• Favorite Answer

Because girls like to be noticed and love attention. If you don't give a girl in public tons of attention and practically bow down to them, they will flat out ignore you. That's IF they are interested in you. You have to show confidence too in how you walk, your facial expressions, how you talk, and how you dress. Any sign of weakness, it's game over with many girls and you just have to look for another one. 

I do ALL these things but live in the mental health system, so girls avoid me. Sad but true. Hopefully I get out of this mess soon.

Hope this helped. God bless.

Source(s): experience and wisdom

probably cause youre not paying attention to them