Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are there actually people who like Ted Cruz?

I've never met a Ted Cruz fan. He seems dodgy to me. What's so good about him that he gets to be one of our legislators? I'm sure there are better Conservative candidates

i think theres people like that

I think that, perhaps, maybe, Ted Cruz might like himself. Of course, this is misplaced affection, but it is possible there is.

• ?

There are some worse than him; however, he is pretty close to the bottom of the totem pole.  

Somebody must have voted for him!

Texas and Kentucky are two states I just don't understand. I've spent time in both states and was favorably impressed.  Beautiful scenery, really nice cities and towns, really friendly people.  But for some reason they vote for jerks like Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul.  I can't understand how such nice people in such a nice place can vote for such a**holes!

Yea. They're the same inbred Traitors that raided our capitol and wanted to hang Pence for abiding by the laws of our country.

his boyfriend that he was going to mexico with likes him . so that's one ....

• JJ

I've heard that Satanists and mentally deranged serial killers from the 60's prefer Ted Cruz

• ?

Well, who are the people who vote for him?

• ?

I think Ted Cruz is honest and morally decent.