Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are there actually people who like Ted Cruz?

Update:

I've never met a Ted Cruz fan. He seems dodgy to me. What's so good about him that he gets to be one of our legislators? I'm sure there are better Conservative candidates

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i think theres people like that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think that, perhaps, maybe, Ted Cruz might like himself. Of course, this is misplaced affection, but it is possible there is.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are some worse than him; however, he is pretty close to the bottom of the totem pole.  

• 1 month ago

Somebody must have voted for him!

Texas and Kentucky are two states I just don't understand. I've spent time in both states and was favorably impressed.  Beautiful scenery, really nice cities and towns, really friendly people.  But for some reason they vote for jerks like Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul.  I can't understand how such nice people in such a nice place can vote for such a**holes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yea. They're the same inbred Traitors that raided our capitol and wanted to hang Pence for abiding by the laws of our country.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

his boyfriend that he was going to mexico with likes him . so that's one ....

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've heard that Satanists and mentally deranged serial killers from the 60's prefer Ted Cruz

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, who are the people who vote for him?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Ted Cruz is honest and morally decent. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.