Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anyone else have kids failing online school during pandemic?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think I do worse at school than I do at home cause I have social anxiety and in general, it takes me longer to complete assignments because I'm very precise with my work. By having it at home, they give us much more window time to complete assignments & I don't have to waste time going to and from school, switching from subject to subject. I believe it's up to the individual. I personally find it beneficial, however, some may struggle cause they may be less independent.

Unless you're talking about little little kids. Then idk. Idk what they even do. If they are struggling, I suggest contacting the school and giving them a personal tutor. Even if it's an online tutor.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was asking our neighbor who has two in HS.  They are doing quite well academically.

I am sure there are some students who are not doing well with online classes

• 1 month ago

there are lots of such kids ... millions.  that's why the big push to reopen schools

• 1 month ago

No kids myself.  But I have read in my newspaper where this is a common lament of many parents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i dont have kids but i could see why that would happen

• Kini
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Send them to a charter or private school.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.