Anyone else have kids failing online school during pandemic?

I think I do worse at school than I do at home cause I have social anxiety and in general, it takes me longer to complete assignments because I'm very precise with my work. By having it at home, they give us much more window time to complete assignments & I don't have to waste time going to and from school, switching from subject to subject. I believe it's up to the individual. I personally find it beneficial, however, some may struggle cause they may be less independent.

Unless you're talking about little little kids. Then idk. Idk what they even do. If they are struggling, I suggest contacting the school and giving them a personal tutor. Even if it's an online tutor.

• drip

I was asking our neighbor who has two in HS.  They are doing quite well academically.

I am sure there are some students who are not doing well with online classes

there are lots of such kids ... millions.  that's why the big push to reopen schools

No kids myself.  But I have read in my newspaper where this is a common lament of many parents.

i dont have kids but i could see why that would happen

• Kini

Send them to a charter or private school.