Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I've been with my girlfriend 2 years. I lost a bet with her. For losing I have to get a Brazilian wax while she watches.  Should I do it?

She said if I do not honor the bet and get the Brazilian wax that I'm Nothing but a liar by going against my word. She said she won't date a liar. I love her and I do not want to break up with her. Should I honor the bet and get the Brazilian wax or tell her goodbye.

Favorite Answer

Just go to the store and get the wax, what seems to be a problem here?

• ?

Break up with her. A Brazilian Wax hurts like h*ll.

thats up to you

Up to you. 

It depends whether you're just having a good time or considering a life with her. If it's the latter, you've got a lot to take into account about what she will be doing to your children. 

Yes, do it, make her do it too, video tape it too...