Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What is she hiding?!?

I have a friend in college who I live with. She lives a few hours away and is really private about her life but we live on campus. I live almost an hour from campus so I go home often. My friend met a guy on break while she was at home and I’m a nosy friend so I wanted to know every detail lol she texted me asking for advice whenever she met him because she had a crush on him and whenever she came back to campus and we saw each other again she told me they were talking. I wanted to know everything and asked for pictures of him but she said she didn’t have any. I keep asking her but she keeps telling me she doesn't have any. She went home last month to visit him and now he’s her boyfriend. I wanted to know all about their date and she told me everything and when I asked if they took a picture together she said they didn’t. She said she thought about posting him during the summer and letting everyone know at once she was taken and that’s it. Like I said she keeps her life off of social media and is very private. I’m the opposite and post a boyfriend I have every chance I get and parade him. Of course I believe her, she has gifts and texts to prove it but why won’t she show me a picture of him?

If i had a so-called friend begging me for pictures of my boyfriend, i would wonder why she is so bossy and forward.  It's rude to ask someone that.  

I don't post my life story or boyfriend on facebook, either.  In fact, i don't even like Fakebook.  

If you're outgoing and like everyone to know your personal business, that's fine.  But your friend isn't you and you have to accept the differences.  

• ?

She probably thinks you'll steal him or she doesn't trust you, not sure?

• Rick B

This makes absolutely no sense.  "who I live with"  "She lives a few hours away"  "we live on campus" "I live almost an hour from campus"

You've answered your own question of "why won’t she show me a picture of him?" >>

"She keeps her life off of social media and is very private".  

She's the opposite of you. Let her be.

maybe she didnt want to give you a picture of him