Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What is she hiding?!?

I have a friend in college who I live with. She lives a few hours away and is really private about her life but we live on campus. I live almost an hour from campus so I go home often. My friend met a guy on break while she was at home and I’m a nosy friend so I wanted to know every detail lol she texted me asking for advice whenever she met him because she had a crush on him and whenever she came back to campus and we saw each other again she told me they were talking. I wanted to know everything and asked for pictures of him but she said she didn’t have any. I keep asking her but she keeps telling me she doesn't have any. She went home last month to visit him and now he’s her boyfriend. I wanted to know all about their date and she told me everything and when I asked if they took a picture together she said they didn’t. She said she thought about posting him during the summer and letting everyone know at once she was taken and that’s it. Like I said she keeps her life off of social media and is very private. I’m the opposite and post a boyfriend I have every chance I get and parade him. Of course I believe her, she has gifts and texts to prove it but why won’t she show me a picture of him?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If i had a so-called friend begging me for pictures of my boyfriend, i would wonder why she is so bossy and forward.  It's rude to ask someone that.  

I don't post my life story or boyfriend on facebook, either.  In fact, i don't even like Fakebook.  

If you're outgoing and like everyone to know your personal business, that's fine.  But your friend isn't you and you have to accept the differences.  

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

She probably thinks you'll steal him or she doesn't trust you, not sure?

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This makes absolutely no sense.  "who I live with"  "She lives a few hours away"  "we live on campus" "I live almost an hour from campus"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You've answered your own question of "why won’t she show me a picture of him?" >>

"She keeps her life off of social media and is very private".  

She's the opposite of you. Let her be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

maybe she didnt want to give you a picture of him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.