Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Life Advice?

First off, I’m not one to ask for help so this is way out of my comfort zone. I’m 17 years old and I’ve been trying to meet new people online to become friends with. I have met a lot of cool people, but sometimes I can catch super strong feelings for a girl in as soon as a week. Unfortunately, nothing has come of anything yet, and I’m now either friends with or not talking to them at all.  I feel like I might not be ready for a relationship but I feel like I need that feeling of acceptance and love. I have a great family but this feels different to me. If anyone could give me advice I would really appreciate it

Update:

Also every time things don’t work out I feel so empty inside. I get attached super easily but I don’t know how to avoid that

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Meet girls in the real world, not in virtual reality where "relationships" aren't even real!  Honestly, i don't know why people have online relationships.

• 2 months ago

just join some clubs so you could meet people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.