Life Advice?

First off, I’m not one to ask for help so this is way out of my comfort zone. I’m 17 years old and I’ve been trying to meet new people online to become friends with. I have met a lot of cool people, but sometimes I can catch super strong feelings for a girl in as soon as a week. Unfortunately, nothing has come of anything yet, and I’m now either friends with or not talking to them at all.  I feel like I might not be ready for a relationship but I feel like I need that feeling of acceptance and love. I have a great family but this feels different to me. If anyone could give me advice I would really appreciate it

Also every time things don’t work out I feel so empty inside. I get attached super easily but I don’t know how to avoid that

Meet girls in the real world, not in virtual reality where "relationships" aren't even real!  Honestly, i don't know why people have online relationships.

just join some clubs so you could meet people