Why am I obsessed with bleu cheese?

I am eating it on my handburger like crazy and got it on my steak. It is really good! I cannot get enough of the stuff!

Favorite Answer

I'm trained as a scientist, not a Google. I say that because my guess is there's some mineral that you're not getting normally. Think about it, why does crotch smell like fish? Because there is the same enzyme in both of them. Same with dog paws and Fritos, and on and on. How many other things do you eat that smell like wet socks? The wet socks enzyme or molecule is likely something you've been in need of and not found other places. Now that your body knows where to get it, it went whole hog.  

• kswck2

Like I am supposed to know why YOU like something? 

Because it's wonderful. I'm hoarding some $15.00 a pound Stilton Royal Bleu, vacuum sealed in my fridge, waiting for a special occasion.

cause it tastes good