Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

In the future it is going to be rare that a man is straight...These women out here trying to emasculate us..?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If some outside force can "make you gay" you were already perilously on the fence about your orientation.  

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

simple fact is women are experimenting with other women , men have to be better at sex , thats all .

• dybydx
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You are already a spineless castrate.  You are the type of male who's sense of masculinity is based upon what women do and think.  Your sense of masculinity is pretty shake as far as I can see.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You’re going overboard. The majority of men in the future will always be straight. Something like 10% of males are reported to consider themselves as gay. That stat has probably always been the same throughout history and will probably remain the same in the future. Being homosexual is genetics so you can’t make someone gay. Just as you can’t make someone straight. 

If you are complaining about the loss of authoritarian patriarchal man’s place in society, that’s a different topic. But I doubt some guys will ever change. But society is changing and what is acceptable behavior in society also changes. Just as Norse Viking men were once justified in killing another man if they insulted them as long as they did it in the public view, and today killing someone for that or any other reason tends to be frowned upon today by their descendants. Societies change and so do definitions of the roles that people play. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No it isn't.  That's a paranoid fantasy.

• 1 month ago

i dont think thats true

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Emasculation doesn't cause sexual orientation change. It is however true that society is working to emasculate men and having a good bit of success in doing it. I think the biggest problem is that gay men and women have gained power in areas of society that influence male behavior. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

With a question like that, it is clearly time for you to relinquish your Man Card.

• 1 month ago

If a woman can turn you gay, you were not very straight to start with.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nature’s way of dealing with overpopulation. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.