Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why do in-store shopping malls have no “regular” or “tall” option?

On online shopping mall websites, I see Medium regular and Medium tall when buying clothes. In contact, in-store shopping malls do not distinguish between regular and tall. Why is that? What if I want to try on BOTH regular and tall? Is there a big difference?

Then perhaps those are low-end stores. Where I shop in Scotland, jeans and other trousers always come in a choice of AT LEAST two lengths.

And a couple of very popular mail-order catalogues offer FIVE different lengths.

i would ask them at the store about it