What do you think about homosexuality, I wonder where is such hostility towards homosexuals/gays, especially among Catholic countries?

What do you think about homosexuality, I wonder where is such hostility towards homosexuals/gays, especially among Catholic countries like Poland or Ireland,  Itally i mean homophobia?

For example, when I was a teenager at the turn of the 1990s, there was a common contempt for homosexuals among Poles, although the Polish armed forces allowed gays to serve from the early 1970s, although if someone flaunted it, he could forget officer promotions, at most non-commissioned ranks, because there was an unwritten rule that homosexuality is unbecoming for an officer.

I was diagnosed with dyslexia and learning difficulties, ADHD. although later it was assumed that it was and is Asperger's Syndrome, but at that time not much was known about asperger syndrome, although paradoxically I had very good grades and I tried, so the teachers did me.

But every year I went to summer camps funded by the Polish government for children with ailments like ADHD or Asperger, there was one bully who tormented everyone and called them ******, I told him that maybe he was a fag himself and played on others.

he wanted to beat me up, but I beat him, but after some time he became my friend from my would-be tormentor, and with time his best friend at this camp and from word to word, he confessed to me that he was homosexual, we started to masturbate together, but he claimed that but bad luck that we are gay, although at least we look gay :-)

• Herve

The gay men are leading the way against woke nonsense and cancel culture. They seem very sensible.

During World War II, some of the most anti-Semitic countries were Catholic.  Unfortunately, the Catholic church has a history of anti-Semitism.  But modern Catholics are much more liberal and accepting.  The current pope has even made some (minor) acceptances, some minor attempts at bringing the Catholic church into the 21st century.  I heard an interesting story about a young black girl in the United States who asked her father "why do they hate us?"  I ask the same question of those who are homophobic and/or anti-Semitic, why do you hate others?  I ask @Jody, why would a "Christian society" not "tolerate" everyone?  What is wrong with toleration of other humans?  Do you consider people who are different from you less than human?   Your disability (Asperger's syndrome) is actually a strength.  And it has nothing to do with your homosexuality.  You are a remarkable individual with many strengths and all of you is worthy of not just acceptance, but respect and celebration..

Ireland is homophobic ?! they even had a gay prime minister. But well, about homosexuality, I have nothing against it, and I want homosexuals to be able to achieve their rights. And the reason for homophobia in countries of Abrahamic religion is kind of obvious, right? All of these religions condemn homosexuality.

A Christian society should not tolerate that. 

• Sky

I'm perfectly accepting and comfortable with homosexuality.  It doesn't matter to me in the least if someone is homosexual, or bisexual, or heterosexual, or any other sexuality.  Love is what's important; what's between each person's legs is irrelevant.  As far as any discussion about Poland or other catholic countries, I really can't comment since I'm in the US and have never had any interaction or experience with any other country.

i think its their business if they want to be a homosexual