Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

why doesn’t my coach start me?

(basketball) honestly it’s just making my confidence go down and she doesn’t start me.. and it’s okay, to be perfectly honest, the pressure of starting kind of stresses me out.. but when i get past that stressed feeling, it feels good to start. but she hasn’t started me this year at all, and i had a different coach last year and he started me way more. i’m not sure if it’s because i’m bad or what but the person who plays my position, the one who always starts, i just feel like i have more experience i guess but idk... any tips on how to not be affected by it?? because i don’t like to be cocky and say i’m better than the person that starts instead of me.. because i’m honestly not sure, i cant see myself play, only my coach can.. i guess i just thought that because i had more experience that she would start me. it’s almost the end of the season and i’m pretty sure i won’t be starting at all.. i just wish my confidence would stop going down everytime she doesn’t start me.. any tips?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i would ask your coach about it

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you need to ask her this question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.