Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there anyway a straight girl would date a lesbian girl ?

Im 18 and my crush is 17 and her name is Audrey burdick and I really love her and we are somewhat good friends and recently she's been giving me advice and we've grown closer and im truly in love with her I really am I love her I AM IN LOVE WITH HER is there anyway I could possibly date her? I know she's straight and even somewhat homophobic so I dont know what to do I’m literally obsessed with her 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

thats up to you

First. Do not post someone else's name like that. 

Second, YOU literally answer your own question. Stop fishing for an excuse to make terrible decisions from idiots on this site.