Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it weird I like to look at photos of my boyfriend? ?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year, and he is truly the love of my life. Everything about him to me is so perfect. I like to look at photos of him, or I took some videos of him skating and I just love to watch them. I just love him a lot. And the feelings seem quite mutual. Am I weird? 

Creeper. He has a girlfriend and you should stop stalking him. I'm calling the police

No.  Also, sounds like your boyfriend didn't let himself go.  Just remember though we all get fat as we get older.