Perfect first date, but he stopped texting, why?

I met a guy on bumble and texted for a week before our first date. Everyday, throughout the day, with questions and genuine interest on his part. Pursuing me hard. He was flirty but not sexual and complimentary. He would double and triple text me and it was hard for me to keep up with him. He planned our date, made a reservations, offered to pick me up. On the date, he was gentlemanly, funny, humble, inquisitive about my life, we had tons in common. We stayed so long the restaurant told us they were closing and we had to leave. He wanted to extend the date and walk around downtown but I cut it short. He walked me to my car and told me he had a great time, that his weekend was wide open to do something, and next time we'll have to go somewhere where they won't kick us out. I agreed and told him to text me and we'll plan something. He kissed me and was gentle but still passionate and didn't overstep any boundaries or take it too far. The chemistry was off the charts. We said goodbye and he said see you soon. 30 min after I got home he texted me to tell me again how great a time he had and that he can't wait to try my cookies (I bake a lot and had told him about my favorite cookies). The convo continued until I fell asleep so I missed his last message. The next day around lunchtime I replied and asked how he was day was going and he didn't respond. Later that night I sent another text asking if he was free Saturday to get lunch. Still no reply. It's been almost 2 days now.

No sex on the first date, ...............  no second date.  You had your chance. You should have made that kiss beyond passionate.

you need to ask him this question

Maybe he's married or lives with a girlfriend. It wouldn't surprise me because guys are so shady these days.  Nothing is a shock anymore.  

Some guys are much into texting. It’s hard to meet a strong man online. 

I would let him make the next move - the ball is in his court. If he's a strong man, who's interested, he'll ask you out again.May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money).My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already), forget about this guy unless he’s a strong person, and eventually look for this type of guy (otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of man is difficult to find – but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)Hope this helps!PS Here are "21 tips that could help you to attract a strong person" from the book True Love Lasts:1. Take the time and put in the effort to become a strong person yourself (this is the most important tip)2. Put yourself in as many situations as possible that will allow you to potentially come in contact with other strong people - community service organizations, the library, high school or college clubs, the “Y” or other workout facilities, religious book studies, coffee shops, non-alcoholic parties, bookstores, concerts (wear a good pair of earplugs to protect your ears from permanent hearing loss), co-ed recreational athletic teams, community service projects, mission trips, volunteer service, etc. Try to get to know other people as much as possible without dating3. Be cheerful, approachable, and friendly - smile regularly to put others at ease (let people see your positive attitude)4. Take a real interest in getting to know others. Ask people an open-ended question about themselves in order to get them talking. Share things related to what’s been said as needed to keep the conversation going. Then ask them another question5. Be polite and kind to everyone - even to people who you don’t like or enjoy being around6. If you decide to not accept a request for a date, do it in a kind way (being rude isn’t a good choice and it doesn’t help you - word about it will get out and you’ll become less approachable)7. Be confident about yourself - if you’re trying to become a stronger person each day, you already have a lot going for you8. Be humble - don’t act like you’re Miss Charming or you’re Mr. Wonderful9. Don’t be concerned about whether or not someone likes you10. Have the attitude that if someone doesn’t like you - they don’t really know you11. Take care of yourself by getting enough sleep (at least nine hours for teens, at least seven hours for adults according to the experts), exercising regularly (if approved by your doctor), and eating a healthy diet12. Develop a good sense of humor - including the ability to laugh at your own mistakes13. Be known as a hard worker14. Dress well and dress modestly at the same time (wearing seductive clothing doesn’t attract another strong person)15. Pay attention to your appearance, but don’t obsess over it (remember that strong people are attracted to other strong people, they’re not too concerned about looks - because they realize that looks fade with age). If you use makeup, make sure it’s not excessive. Use perfumes and colognes sparingly - if at all16. Truly care about other people17. Stay in close communication with real friends who can help you through the ups and downs of life and hold you accountable18. Be patient - real friends can help you with this19. Persevere - please remember that almost nothing worthwhile is quick and easy. Please don’t settle for dating a weak person20. Don’t take it personally if someone doesn’t want to date you21. Don’t act desperate for a date

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Teen Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 13-19, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up

He has a life...