Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

What was the last animal you dreamt of that stayed in your memory?

I dreamt of a beautiful hovering white horse and he met me at the window and i kissed his nose on the other side of the glass. He was beautiful. 

Favorite Answer

What a beautiful dream.  I dreamed of a dog I owned when I was growing up, a beautiful black Lab.  I wanted her back so badly, but time marches on and waits for no one.  I have owned two other dogs who have left many memories with me, but that black Lab still wins out over all the other pets I have owned. She was my childhood pet and playmate.