Abortion pills ?

Took the abortion pills it’s been 20 days now since I feel better now I can eat feel energized I did pass something out my vagina last week it was long and thick 😩😩 some people told me I pass the egg so traumatizing for me to see but I’m over it now I’m just passing weird looking clots 

But now I’m horny is that normal to be horny after the abortion pass I feel like having sex again lol

First, you can’t see the egg and what you passed is just uterine lining. There is nothing formed two days after sex. And yes once your hormones are back to normal, you might want sex again.