Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does she like me ?

I just need some opinions on my situation. This girl and i both work in a retail store. I am a cashier and she does order picks up. Basically pushes a cart around and picks up the items that people order online. I really do feel that she is interested in me, as we have talked some . Although, I get a lot of mixed signals from her. So today something werid happened. So normally she will walk pass with her cart and turn and look at me. Today she walked past did make any eye contact or look at me. About 20 minutes later she walked past again with her hair looking like she touched it up to look real nice and she said hi. Its werid because nothing was wrong with her hair before she changed it. Maybe she was feeling self conscious, idk ??/

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.