Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

I have to  do a one page summary on the whiskey rebellion but I don't know how to start it off .. Can someone help me ?

and I did my research on it already just need help tryna start it off

• Tina

"What has come to be known as "The Whiskey Rebellion" of (date) began (because)...."

The "Whiskey Rebellion" was far more important in the early years of the young United States than it's name might suggest. 

• ?

The first place to start is your textbook to find out what it was. After that, you should be able to formulate some ideas of your own.