Customer protection statue* ?

My husband got kicked out of Walmart for raising a complaint about them falsifying a dildo or vibrator for a "personal massagers" if you go on their website the description if for sexual use and there is even an article done by the New York times on how Walmart is now selling sex toys. Now the issue is not that they can sell sex toys, but how they are going about it. It is illegal for someone under the age of 18 to buy a toy so they should have these products behind the counter not in the open for everyone to see (including kids) we don't want to go down the feminine isle and have my kids ask me "hey Mommy what's this?"  Another issue is that they are only targeting women. For a society that is gender neutral shouldn't they have men's pleasure toys as well?

There are lots of things out in the aisles that aren't legal for children to buy.  Beer, for example.

• ?

Because god forbid a minor use a sex toy instead of going out and getting pregnant at 14...is I guess your logic. 

Don't feed the TROLL.... Reported

Your story is BS. Not ONE WORD of your fiction is true.

Your post is hilarious, I got a good laugh, thanks!