Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My family gave me hypertension... should I move out before they kill me?

My family lies, steals and manipulates me all the time. I went from normal blood pressure to near fatal 180/117 even with medication.

So should I move out even though I have nowhere else to stay just for the sake of my health?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I really hope you're monitoring your blood pressure, & not by  using any blood pressure monitor in a drug store. Those are used by so many people, with different arm measurements, & you never know how often they are calibrated for accuracy.

Stress elevates blood pressure, which you already know. You need relief from the stress. Move out. Your health is more important than worrying about something you can't do anything about!!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would move out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.