Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5
? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Is Tiger Woods Guilty of wrong doing for ending his career by destroying property and driving recklessly.?

The LA county Sheriffs expected a warrant on the car Tiger was driving. It’s obvious they are still mad at him for cheating on his white wife with all those white women

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The most up to date theory is he fell asleep at the wheel. I mean the authorities could bill him with something if they really felt so inclined.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It was a curve that has regular accidents. They are looking at the black box because that is what they do in ALL accidents for insurance reasons.  He's on high dose pain meds which can make you sleepy. Stick to the facts. 

• 1 month ago

its all very odd: i suspect TW fell asleep at the wheel and lost control  since there were no other vehicles involved in the crash..  

• 1 month ago

Originally the sheriffs said it was just an accident so there would be no charges, and they did not check him for alcohol or drugs. 

It must be nice to be a celebrity and get away with things. 

If the golf glove fits, you must acquit, or something. 

But now somebody has changed their minds and they are going to look into charges, even though it is too late for a drug test. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The latest theory is he fell asleep at the wheel.  I suppose the police could charge him with something if they felt so inclined.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.