My father is an illegal immigrant, can I get a visa or green card for the United States?

3 or 4 years ago, my father was arrested for immigration, my father registered us as his relatives, and they let him be in the United States, I have a question, I, as the son of an illegal immigrant, can I get a visa or green card? and if not, is there any other way to do it?

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

In most circumstances the sins of the parents aren't visited upon the children. So it would probably come down to your own actions. You should speak with an attorney. 

Why even go to this extreme.. just sneak over the boarder and be illegal like the rest of your family.

Not from your father, no.

You'd need to successfully apply for your own visa.

i would talk to immigration about it