Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How to feel alone?

Even the idea that the nearest person may be 50 feet away (I live in a dorm) is making me feel phyically sick. I don't care what it is I just need to not be here and I don't have a place I can go. I feel this all the time and google is useless

• ?

Sit quietly in your space and breathe slowly. Imagine an equal side cross of light within a circle of light above your head. Take a breath in, and on the out breath (not slow)  see a light coming down from that image and covering you like a fine of teepee. Alternatvely, visualise putting on a suit if armour, but made of golden light. These are ways you can protect yourself. 

Source(s): Jamforlife.co.uk