Do parents raise sons and daughters differently? Is it right? Should they?

depends on the parents

Yes, they sure do, coming from experience. I get treated way differently as a 15 year old daughter compared to my younger brother. Parents love to set ridiculous rules on their daughters and let their sons spread wings and fly away. And to answer your second question, they shouldn't. The rules you set on your daughter should be set the same for your son. The rules you set on your son should be set the same for your daughter.

I feel like sons and daughters get raised differently simply because of gender. I see a lot of sons get away with countless things. Even crimes. The funny thing is that mothers and fathers would get their daughters cleaning up every corner of the house and wasting their teenage years away, while their sons are in their mid 20's with no jobs and still don't know how to wipe their butts. 

I highly feel that the situation I'm in should be brought up to my parents or other parents I know, however that would of course lead to consequences because some adults are too stubborn and immature to listen to anything coming from people who are younger than them.

some might do that,i dont think its right