Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can a $200 Laptop play GTA 5?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What are the specs?

I don't mean to get your spirits up, cause most def not, but what laptop you got?

If you wanna PC game, $200 is not even enough to buy an empty tower.

I dropped thousands building PCs in the past.

Play on an Xbox, it's cheaper.

Not even sure my $700 HP laptop can run GTA 5?

Never tried.

Tiger Direct, build a Tower.

Cpu's have been scalped like Consoles, but I was always a fan of AMD.

North bridge.

I can't see how a $200 Laptop could do much of anything but make a great present by a parent know knows no better.

NO.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

nah kid. i recommend at least 600 or 700 desktop

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you're lucky enough to pick up an m4700 off of eBay with a 3.2 GHz i7 processor and a solid state drive and 32 gigs of RAM and the 4 gig graphics card you've got a good chance of it and I have seen them for $200.

They have aluminum covers not plastic covers the cheaper ones sell cheap because they have dimples minor imperfections in the metal from being roughly handled. that doesn't stop them from running like the $1,700 laptop that they are

• 2 months ago

If u set it low and if it is recent can be

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I doubt it can even open the game.

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, it is possible, but assuming it can assume that huge load (100% EVERYTHING), you'd be lucky to get 10 SPF (second per frame XD).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.