RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 month ago

Do you like it when a cashier checks you out?

@ LB - He was just bragging

@ Pronk - It was a change for the better

@ Jack - Full cavity search...

@ Adullah - You can check everybody else out

@ martin - He grew to be the spitting image of the postman

@ BK - Maybe you were on special offer

@ CT - Is an exchequer a retired check out operator?

@ Fred - They faint into your arms

@ Polly - I always break self-checkouts

• Pronk
    Favorite Answer

Yes..Her cash register had 2 money boxes,they popped open unusually fast,

& crashed to the floor...So I said,”Baby,you can drop your drawers any time,in front of me.”

πŸ˜‰

Not at the PET store?....... The ELEPHANT Man CHECKED me OUT.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not when it's in the back room being checked for shoplifted.πŸ˜’

That is why I open my own cafeteria ,then no one would check me out, since I am the cashier.

• martin

Last time l went shopping with the wife they scanned her and said she was pregnant , then scanned me and said l was infertile, l complainedΒ  to the manager, he just said congratulations !

Source(s): was it a miracle

Yes,I must have a bar code on my head.I only cost $2.50.

Well, it beats being cashiered by the Exchequer.

It's been a few years since I looked good enough for that to happen, Barney :(

(I try anyway..I dont bathe, so the pheromones will build up. Also, not changing ones clothes adds to that MUSKY SCENT-O-MATING . Oh & breathe right into her face, so she knows its personal!Β  YEA BABY!!Β  *lifts arm & wafts it, using a porn mag as a fan* :D

Source(s): I just dont understand why I'm still single. I'm a real catch ya know! ..A girl could catch so much from me!
  • polly

I've been window shopping & using the self check-out lately.