RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 month ago

If you use a SatNav to take you to a cemetery, does it say, "You have reached your final destination."...?

@ UB - And that's just the 4 year olds

@ Pronk - The dead centre of town

@ Elizabeth - I see you really dig that sort of thing

@ Adullah - You are dead right

@ CT - Will that be your epitaph?

Favorite Answer

My neighborhood is so tough...if you ask for directions to the cemetery they kick you to death.

• Pronk

Yes,it said I reached theย 

DEAD END.๐Ÿง

I've to walk around the cemetery anyway to see how ornate the gravestones are so I can determine which to plunder for rings and jewellery.

Until they log that information, SatNav is useless to me ...

Why people got frighten when hearing this announcement, i think they afraid to pay the bills.

It's all a plot.