Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Thoughts on this full name?

Hina Belle Santiago 

The full name is okay. I don't like Hina though.

It doesn't really go together well.

love it.

its better then anonymous to scared to show him self.

better then GoodVibes✨and the devil.

love that name no matter what.

Don’t like it !!

Its cute! 

Of course, im not too familiar with Hina, I did a quick google search to find it has some usage in both India and Japan? So yes, Hina does at first feel unusual to me, but once ive warmed up to it, actually think its got a pretty sound, short and sweet, and it has a nice meaning in both origins. 

Im not very fond of Belle with Hina though. The two names dont really go together in my opinion, something about them feels like two names just put together instead of a flowing, cohesive, combination. If I remember correctly, werent you considering Lily? Hina Lily goes together much better in my opinion! 😄

would be better without Hina. 

You spelled it wrong

I don't like Hina.