Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 2 months ago

Who was the best character on Pawn Stars?

Favorite Answer

a lot of people seemed to like Chumlee, but I just found him pretty annoying most of the time.   I liked the Old Man, but in later seasons he just got fatter and lazier and didn't do much except sleep in his chair. 

Actually, I thought Corey was actually far more intelligent than he was letting on.  He often made the best deals,  or refused to get suckered on some piece of crap.  He seemed sharper and more knowledgeable then he let on. 

Of course, Rick always knew everything about everything,  so,  that came off as kind of scripted like he had advance knowledge of what was about to walk thru the door. ...and he tried a little too hard for the camera's at times. 

I think Corey was the realist one there, anyway. 

• arther

chumlee...................

• Steven

I still like Rick, but he can show his real egotistical side. More so now then in the first couple seasons. When it first came out I was starting college, it really was a great show when it was fresh to me. Now I barely watch it at all.

• Embery

It was the old man.