repost pls help?

@rotchm Yes they actually ask it this way and I have not omitted any elements of the question. This is calculus 3 Differentials, so maybe that is why you do not understand it. 

the answer turned out to be 

f(x,y)= sin (x^2+y^2)

sin ((4.55)^2 + (3.45)^2)) - sin(4^2 + 4^2)

= 0.92802421259711190 - 0.5514266812416906

= 0.3765975313554213

f(x, y)

• rotchm

As we have told you in your previous post, your question does not make any sense. Do they actually ask it that way or have you omitted many elements of the question?

I fully understand the question, well, what then meant to ask. But they did not ask it coherently. You can't figure out what they meant? Nor can you then solve it? Its simple enough...!

f(x, y) = z

I don't know what the sines of sums of squares have anything to do with anything.