Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jean
Lv 4
jean asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

are you a bit over weight?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

BMI scores of 20 to 24.9 are considered normal, scores of 25 to 29.9 are overweight, scores of 30 to 34.9 are obese, and scores above 35 are extremely obese. Scores under 20 are considered underweight. You can easily calculate your score using a calculator.

• 2 months ago

No. I weigh 57kg and I'm 170cm tall. I'm definitely not fat or overweight, if anything I might be underweight!

• 2 months ago

Not at all......I am in excellent shape for my age.  Most men my age have huge beer guts by now. 

I don't drink beer......sooooo......

• 2 months ago

Nope, I have maintained a healthy weight all my life. I'm a 5'7" woman and weighed around115 in high school but have maintained 120-125 throughout my entire adult life so far.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not anymore after I quit added sugars,  honey, nectar, juice, molasses, syrups and white flour products along with alcohol,  trans fats and reduced my corn-fed animal products to what I can afford. 

BTWs: I just told you the closest thing to a cure for obesity and diabetes II. 

• just a little bit.

• Steven
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

yes...about 20 pounds

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.