Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Would you like to try dog meat?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My husband did while traveling in Viet Nam and said it was nothing special.  In fact, he didn't realize it was dog meat until AFTER it was served.

• Anna
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. I'm vegetarian. Plus dogs stink and often have fleas, no way would I eat something with fleas even if I ate meat.

• 1 month ago

I don't think so. That would be inhumane.  Most won't even try horse meat, much less dog meat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope. I wouldn't because that's messed up. I love dogs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This little guy is going to be the main course at my super special banquet. I'll send you an invitation. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hate dogs so much that I would not eat it. 

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I've already eaten dog meat I've been down to deep Mexico they sell street tacos made with dog meat it's a common thing!  I'm not going out of my way to go kill a dog when I can purchase meat in the grocery store.

But dog meat tastes pretty darn good. Forget the jokes about cat tacos they don't use cats cat is like trying to eat shoe leather it's tough stringy and not very tasty

• 2 months ago

Nope I wouldnt

Attachment image
    Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.