Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Would you like to try dog meat?

Favorite Answer

My husband did while traveling in Viet Nam and said it was nothing special.  In fact, he didn't realize it was dog meat until AFTER it was served.

• Anna

No. I'm vegetarian. Plus dogs stink and often have fleas, no way would I eat something with fleas even if I ate meat.

I don't think so. That would be inhumane.  Most won't even try horse meat, much less dog meat.

Nope. I wouldn't because that's messed up. I love dogs

This little guy is going to be the main course at my super special banquet. I'll send you an invitation. 

I hate dogs so much that I would not eat it. 

• Jesus

I've already eaten dog meat I've been down to deep Mexico they sell street tacos made with dog meat it's a common thing!  I'm not going out of my way to go kill a dog when I can purchase meat in the grocery store.

But dog meat tastes pretty darn good. Forget the jokes about cat tacos they don't use cats cat is like trying to eat shoe leather it's tough stringy and not very tasty

Nope I wouldnt

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah