Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is sympathizer such a bad word?

For example QAnon I think it's dumb to act like society isn't normalizing pedophilia. I think Majorie Taylor Greene brings a balance to congress by making sure conspiracies have a government platform. But I don't agree with not condemning the capital attacks. Therefore I sympathize with QAnon and MTG, would you prefer I join them or is sympathizing something you will accept? 

Favorite Answer

I don't sympathize but I don't rigidly denounce them. I read what MTG had ACTUALLY written and it sounds absolutely NOTHING like the hit-piece language used against her. Liberals are anything BUT liberal. It is crucial that we revere the tenet, "Innocent until proven guilty".

• X

Please, QAnon is trying to tell people the truth. Yes some of their predictions have been wrong, but most are accurate and correct. Where we go one, we go all...

Qanon was created by the fbi as a counterintelligence program.