Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are snowflake liberals mad at the covid restrictions being lifted?

It looks like their plan to keep the country locked down forever isn't going to come true. Even democratic states are starting to open up.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

For sure.  They like staying home in their PJs, laying around, on the cat hair laden couch and eating fast food brought to them by Grub-Hub.

They don't want to go to work, wahhhh wahhhh!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes. And so are REAL conservatives.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, because it is too soon, and everyone will have to pay for the burial of the idiots.

• 1 month ago

I've been vaccinated so it doesn't matter too much to me personally.  I suppose a load of idiot conservatives will enjoy going maskless, and we will see an uptick in cases.  Meanwhile, the smart people will continue to wear masks.  Too bad, so sad for anyone who gets sick and dies.  It's their choice. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

biden will get everybody a vaccine by june . to bad you can't wait a bit more . it will mean many more  deaths  in texas and mississippi . say goodbye to grandma . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.