Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump sworn in tomorrow?

• ?

LOL, No. Trump is being sworn at tomorrow, just like he is every day.

• Doc

It would be absolute proof that we're living in the Matrix. Won't happen in the real world.

Naw, just a bunch of noisy neckbeards, shouting into the void while trump golfs in Florida. 

Nope. That's purely delusional nonsense.

• J P

The ceremonial official already has the Bible ready.

I don't know. But, I HOPE SO!

The whole thing about the corporation is a little confusing, but yeah, I get the gist.

I know they will act like you are cray cray, but I don't think you are at all!  I REALLY hope you are right.  We know there was massive fraud.

We know that AFI is in Florida!   Yeah and that Pres Trump referred to Joe as CEO, not Pres and that Pres Trump has  everything he needs to "be at the WH" in FL, like the comms, the SCIF, etc.

We know there are a whole lot of really intelligent people who know what is going on, while most are in the dark.

• Kathy

Only in his delusional dreams.

What?  Have his depositions for all the court cases he is going to lose begun?

My bet is 10 minutes after his deposition finishes, he is going to have perjury charges brought against him as well.

Yeah, I can't wait. Joe likes his basement in Delaware better anyway.

• ?

Lol maybe in dimension X.