Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump sworn in tomorrow?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

LOL, No. Trump is being sworn at tomorrow, just like he is every day.

• Doc
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It would be absolute proof that we're living in the Matrix. Won't happen in the real world.

• 2 months ago

Naw, just a bunch of noisy neckbeards, shouting into the void while trump golfs in Florida. 

• 2 months ago

Nope. That's purely delusional nonsense.

Attachment image
  • J P
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The ceremonial official already has the Bible ready.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know. But, I HOPE SO!

The whole thing about the corporation is a little confusing, but yeah, I get the gist.

I know they will act like you are cray cray, but I don't think you are at all!  I REALLY hope you are right.  We know there was massive fraud.

We know that AFI is in Florida!   Yeah and that Pres Trump referred to Joe as CEO, not Pres and that Pres Trump has  everything he needs to "be at the WH" in FL, like the comms, the SCIF, etc.

We know there are a whole lot of really intelligent people who know what is going on, while most are in the dark.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only in his delusional dreams.

• 2 months ago

What?  Have his depositions for all the court cases he is going to lose begun?

My bet is 10 minutes after his deposition finishes, he is going to have perjury charges brought against him as well.

• 2 months ago

Yeah, I can't wait. Joe likes his basement in Delaware better anyway.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Lol maybe in dimension X.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.