Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How do I make up with a friend ?

So in the weekend me and a friend of mine had a argument and yesterday someone told me that he broke up with me even though he was still chatting to me. Today we’ve met in school then he didn’t say much then still said hi to me. Do I give him space 

• ?

You really need to talk to him...Someone else told you that he doesn't want to be friends? Either your friend isn't being direct and someone told you something you needed to know, or this person was just trying to start trouble. The only way to solve this is to talk to him directly where there are no interruptions.