My son wants me to call him Kylie J?

Help, so my son came to us today before zoom school, and he told us that he wants us to call him Kylie J. and that we need to call him by the pronounce she/her. I am so confused. Where can I get treatment for my sons issues? I'm not sure where to start. What do ya'll recommend? I was thinking about talking to his primary care dr. 

If your son is transgender you need to respect his feelings. It's not an issue, illness or choice. Hopefully, a doctor would tell you the same thing. It can be really damaging when a transgender child comes out to not be taken seriously or have support. If you truly love your child it shouldn't matter how they identify. I understand it can take some getting used to but you need to accept the fact you have a beautiful daughter rather than a son now. She was brave to tell you and any attempt to change her or tell her she's wrong is only going to hurt her. Also these people telling you to hurt her are advising you tp abuse your chld for being different. If you take that advice how dare you.

all he really needs is a firm spanking, you see thats the new thing at schools right now for the kids to pretend that their in the wrong body - all the kids are doing it and he is feeling left out

a few years ago all the kids were pretending to have mental health problems, a few year before that the kids were pretending to be goths - are you starting to see the picture now

• helene

Just tell him no.