Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

I think I found a dead body?

I was driving down the road after a friend called me and said they think it was a body they saw on the side of the road on the way to work. So after I got off of work I drive to where he said it was. I was honestly too afraid to walk close to it because it did look like a body. I went to a cap that was parked close by and told him that I think it was one. What will happen if it’s not one? Will I get in trouble? I really think it was one but it was on the side of a busy road and people walk past it all of the time. It looked like one though. Will they say if it was one? I didn’t think to take photos or anything but I did, like I said, tell the police.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would consult the police immediately.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1 - Yes;

2 - Nothing;

3 - Probably;

4 - Yes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Really. Nice story, now do you have a question to ask?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.