Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

I think I found a dead body?

I was driving down the road after a friend called me and said they think it was a body they saw on the side of the road on the way to work. So after I got off of work I drive to where he said it was. I was honestly too afraid to walk close to it because it did look like a body. I went to a cap that was parked close by and told him that I think it was one. What will happen if it’s not one? Will I get in trouble? I really think it was one but it was on the side of a busy road and people walk past it all of the time. It looked like one though. Will they say if it was one? I didn’t think to take photos or anything but I did, like I said, tell the police.

• ?

I would consult the police immediately.

1 - Yes;

2 - Nothing;

3 - Probably;

4 - Yes.

Really. Nice story, now do you have a question to ask?